Sonntag, 10. August 2014

Welcome!

So, finally I decided it's time for one more blog. I've got three already, one in Low Saxon, one ine German, one in English. This is the fourth one and in English, too. The main reason is that most BJD-Lovers are from other countries than just Germany. So be welcome everybody, whereever you may live!
Right now, my Resin family contains two members. Let me introduce them to you.
The first one who came to live with me was Toivo.


He is from Dream of Doll, his size is named Dream of Baby, the sculpt is called Libra Haha. I do not think he looks like a baby at all. To me he is about nine or ten years old. He is an introvert, a bit shy sometimes and calm. His favorite toy is a little tractor. He loves nature and climbing. When he arrived from his first owner, he didn't have a face-up, I gave him one. One fine day I'll get him a real and beautiful one. Toivo hasn't told me much about his past, maybe he will.

My second BJD was Inkeri. She is made by Fairyland, a LittleFee Ante. She is some centimeters smaller than Toivo and even younger, so about 5 or six years. She is a tomboy, always climbing, running, looking for mischief, but also very fond of the dollie I knitted her.


So I will catch up with the stories that are already to be told and then tell you new ones. Enjoy!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen