Freitag, 15. August 2014

A new toy

At my local second hand dealer I found something just in the right scale for my two resin children.
It's perfect for Toivo's little tractor.
"What do you have here?" - "Mom brought it. It's a farmhouse. For my tractor."






"That looks like fun! It's just the right size. Does the tractor go through the door?" - "Yes. It's really perfect."


"Let me play with the tractor, too! Please!"


"No, that's mine. And it's something for boys, you know?" - "That's not true, and you know that."





"Don't be so mean. Let me loan it. I can play with tractors, too. One day I'll get my own, I'm sure."
And then Toivo let her play with the tractor. She was very careful with it, for she wants to loan it again. Until she gets her own, of course.





"Mom, this farmhouse is lot of fun! We need animals for it. And hay. And..."
I knew, they would come up with more toys they would demand.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen