Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2015

Making Christmas decorations

Today the girls wanted to make some Christmas decorations. Yesterday I had brought home a folded star. They wanted something similar. Maybe a bit easier. So I got out my origami papers and scissors. Toivo thanked no to the invitation to follow us. His opinion is, that Christmas decorations are overrated. Weren't the three stars they already have enough? But the girls said they needed much more decorations or it wouldn't feel like Christmas.

I had to do some cutting first because the stars cannot be made from squares.
Inkeri was the first to fold.



"Ready! That was fun!"
Then it was Sirpa's turn.



"Done! So easy!"
Next they wanted me to make a star bowl they had seen in my origami book. And with transparent paper.


"That is beautiful. With snowflakes on it! What will we put in it?"

"It's perfect for the dinos!"


"Come on, Steggy, be a good boy. You'll get a new home."

"Now, isn't that nice?"

Steggy is not convinced yet.

"And now one for Trixy."

"Trixy, stay here!" Did you know, that triceratopses can run very fast? They need to.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen