Montag, 28. Dezember 2015

A letter

This noon our blackbird Tom came for something to eat.

But he left again very soon.

That left Tetje a bit surprised. Wasn't enough wheat left? She went to have a look. But what she did find surprised her even more.

A letter! It was obviosly delivered by bird post. But who was the sender?

"Beekje, wake up!" - "Yaaaawn! What is it?"

"A letter? For us? But from whom?"

"I don't know, there is nothing written on the outside."
So they gathered and read it all together.

And this is what it read:

Dear siblings,

I am finally on my way home. I am even already in Germany! I don't know how long the bureaucracy goblins will need, but I am with you after New Year at the latest. I am so looking forward for us being all together again.
Many, many greetings,

Greetje

That are exciting news indeed!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen