Mittwoch, 8. April 2015

New clothes

I found a set with two dresses and two pairs of shoes for Littlefees on ebay and after considering for a little while if I should get them, yes, I bought them. Especially because there was a beautiful blonde wig that I thought might be a good wig for Inkeri. As we weren't at home over Easter, I asked the seller if she would send it after the holidays. She was so nice to do that.
I've always wanted something more girly and perky for her, something that would give her more personality. Anyway, today the parcel came with my order.
Inkeri and Sirpa threw the clothes they had on from them and jumped into the new ones.

Inkeri put on the new wig as well. It fits like a dream. How do you feel? "Very good, I like the ponytails. Do I look good in the dress? Can I keep it?" You look very good, honey.

"And me, Mom? Isn't this too grown-up for me?" No, darling, you look fine, the color suits you. "And can I get a new wig, too?" I'll keep my eyes open.

"Can we get out with the dresses now?" I fear it's still too cool for that. Those dresses are better for summer.

"But I can keep the wig, pretty please?" Yes, of course you can.

"So you mean, we should wear the other clothes tomorrow, when we go to the museum?" Right, dear, and the other shoes, too. And I'll make both of you some shawls or cardis to go with the dresses.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen