Sonntag, 11. Januar 2015

When we're alone at home

Hello! Today, I, Toivo am writing in this blog. But shush!, Mom doesn't know.
Our Mom has been at home all summer long. So we had lots of time to spend together. But now she leaves in the morning and we are alone until our human sister comes home from school.
There is plenty of time we can use to our liking.
Do you want to know what we are doing?

Inkeri learns how to knit. All by herself! She sees Mom knitting every day and it seems so much fun. Plus we can get so many more useful things. Like scarfs.

I am reading books and magazines. There are lots of books in this household! But I like those best where there are pics.

Sometimes we read together.

If I have read enough I'm playing with my tractor and my farmhouse and our cows.

Inkeri plays with her doll and sometimes I'll join her with my Teddy and we'll play family.

We are not allowed to use Mom's laptop but every now and then we'll have a look what our friends are doing. Like Wiishu. Or our friends that are living at Grand's. Or Peanut and Pumpkin. And we look at other blogs about others like us. That is much fun.

That's what we do, all day long, but don't you tell Mom about our surfing the web, will you?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen