Montag, 4. Januar 2016

Greetje arrives

As her letter had promised, I could pick up Greetje this morning at out local customs office. All the way home I could hear her laughing and giggling in my bag.
The others were waiting eagerly for her.

"So, let's get her out of this!"

"That is not so easy."

"Phew, that's that. I'm coming down."

"Hello! Good morning! Are you alright!" That was so exciting. They heard Greetje laugh. Now hurry up!

"Hi! Here I am! Hello, Tetje!"

"Good to be home. Have you anything prepared or shall I stay nekkid? I wouldn't mind!"

"Here's your wig. Oh, it slipped from my hands. Good, that it is unbreakable."

"And I've got a dress for you."

"Great! So let's get me wigged and dressed and than the fun can begin!"

"Wonderful! Will you lend me your cam, please?"

"Say Ant Peeeeeeeee!"
She is a lot of fun. And a party girl. And laughing all the time.











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen