Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015

He has found his way home

This morning I wnet to our local customs office to pick up a long-expected parcel. I was proving my luck as i had no official notice that the parcel actually was there. But it was. I am really fond of our custom office employees, there are always so awfully nice. Really.

Anyway, I had to open the box there to check if everything was in order. It was and after paying my fee I left. You know Uncle Scrooge when he sets his grabby hands on money? This dollar signs in his eyes? That's me, only I had hearts in my eyes. That what was in the box is so precious!
So I took the box home to my resin family and let them open it.

"Are this new toys for us? Or only new clothes?"
It is in fact a new companion for you.

"A new companion? In this box?"

 "Must be someone very tiny, right?"
Right. Very tiny. The smallest one of you all.

 "I hope it's a boy. There are so many girls around here lately..."
You're lucky then, it is indeed a boy.

 "So let's get him out. It's no fun to stay in a box."

 "So much bubble-wrap around him."

 "Hold out! It won't take much longer."

 "Hello! You're okay?"

 "Help him out. He is so sweet."


 "Hello!"



 "Don't be afraid. We're your new friends."

 "His tiny horns!"

 "Look, the hair has the same color as Toivo's. And it is cut the same way. They are brothers, me thinks."


Welcome home, Sootie!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations on Sootie's arrival! I see they are all friends already. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. They are indeed! I am so enjoying my little ones, can't wait for spring to come so we can have fun outdoors. :)

      Löschen