Sonntag, 28. September 2014

Stones

Yesterday was another day with fine weather so we decided to go to the beach again. But not to the North Sea, but to the Baltic Sea. We wanted to search for special stones.
This time we were in Hohenfelde, which is some kilometers away from Schönberg. The main reason is that it wouldn't be so crowded. Plus free parking.
It was wonderful. So many interesting stones! I was looking for fossiles and found an echinite. And I was looking for small stones with nature-made holes. And I found lots of them.

"Mom, let me have a look at these, please!"
"There are holes in them. Are those magic stones?"
I don't know. Maybe?
"If we had a kobold living with us, he could tell. Can you make those stones into necklaces?"
That's what I planned. Which one would you like to have?

"I think, I would like this one."

"It looks like a star."
Okay, so that's yours. The other one I will take for Toivo.

So, later I'm off to get all the supplies for jewelry making.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen